Are you new to Grace?
You might be wondering, how can I be a part of this church? Here are some ways:
1. Come to our Sunday morning service at 10:30...every week.
2. Growth and Fellowship
- Coffee and Fellowship at 10:00 a.m.We offer coffee and refreshments at 10:00 am every Sunday. This is a good way to catch up on how your week went, meet new people, and talk before the service.
- Wednesday Evenings at 6:30 p.m. We serve a family meal at 6:30 pm followed by classes for nursery thru 12th grade
- Small Groups We are launching small groups on Sept 29th, 2019. The will meet for 8 weeks at different times, in different locations. If you are interested in joining a group, contact Pastor Mike.
3. Grace Connections
This class is designed to take you a step deeper at Grace Fellowship. During these 3 sessions we will discuss who we are and what we believe as a church, including how to become a member. We will discuss tools to help believers mature spiritual including discovering your spiritual gifts and finding your spot to serve at Grace. If you are interested in connecting with Grace or just checking to see if Grace is the place for your family, we hope you will join us for Grace Connections.
4. Become a member
- Participate in a Grace Connections
- Fill out a Membership brochure
- Meet with an elder
Get connected with one of our teams:
-Production Team (sound team, video team and graphics team)
-Children's Ministry (Wednesday night, Sunday School Teachers/helpers, nursery)
-Welcome Team (greeters, ushers)
If you would like to get more information on how to join a serving team, contact Pastor Mike or fill out the form below: