Are you new to Grace?
You might be wondering, how can I be a part of this church? Here are some ways:
1. Come to our Sunday morning service at 10:30...every week.
2. Growth and Fellowship
- Wednesday Evenings at 6:30 p.m. We serve a family meal at 6:30 pm followed by classes for nursery thru 12th grade
- Small Groups Our groups meet Sept-Nov; Feb-March and after Easter-May. They meet at different times during the week in HOST homes or at the church facility. If you are interested in joining a group, contact Pastor Mike.
3. Grace Connections
This class is designed to take you a step deeper at Grace Fellowship. During these 3 sessions we will discuss who we are and what we believe as a church, including how to become a member. We will discuss tools to help believers mature spiritual including discovering your spiritual gifts and finding your spot to serve at Grace. If you are interested in connecting with Grace or just checking to see if Grace is the place for your family, we hope you will join us for Grace Connections.
4. Become a member
- Participate in a Grace Connections
- Fill out a Membership brochure
- Meet with an elder
Get connected with one of our teams:
- Production Team (sound team, video team and graphics team)
- Children's Ministry (Wednesday night, Children's Church, nursery)
- Set-up Team
- Hospitality Team
- Connect Team
- Welcome Team (greeters, ushers)
If you would like to get more information on how to join a serving team, contact Pastor Mike or fill out the form below: